Saturday, January 21, 2012

What I wore this week

Warm weekend wishes out there! Specially if you are in our neck of the woods because it is nippy. Because of the cold snap I spent most of the week home bound, getting plenty of wear out of my favorite sweats and sweaters.

But last weekend and this weekend I did manage to pull together some 'real' outfits. So here is what I've been rocking~

Woodford & Co. blouse (just ordered this on clearance from ShopBop and LOVE it, will definitely be ordering more Woodford pieces)
Forever 21 scarab necklace and belt
Seven For All Mankind bootcut jeans

Ralph Lauren sweater
Abercrombie khakis

More casual: Juicy Sweatshirt
Theory tank
Hollister jeans

My solution to running out without doing makeup? BIG aviators.
Urban Outfitters hat
American Apparel hoodie and tee
Anthro jacket
Citizen of Humanity ingrid jeans
Classic tall black Uggs rolled down.

Like I said, I've only ventured out sparingly this week but OH BOY have I done some damage as far as shopping goes! Can't wait to show you all our room makeovers in progress next week~


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favorite outfit: The first pic for sure!

Unknown said...

Love the last outfit! It looks so cozy and i wish i could look that cute in a beanie!

Great post!
Nikki

Fashionsonthefly.blogspot.com

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Love your style!! And it's been cold in Vancouver this week too brrr

Elaine said...

so pretty! I love all those outfits. You look so effortlessly pulled together :)

Fancy said...

The last 2 are my faves! I'm still searching for the perfect aviators. <3

Barbara said...

Love the last look, the well organized chaos, love it!

kristin said...

i love all of your outfits, especially your "comfy" one and the shirt in the first picture!

Jennifer said...

Love Love Love all your looks!My fave is the last one. Super cute. Love the Beanie & Jacket.
shabbywhitesandmuddyboots.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Love Love Love all the outfits. The last one is my fave. I live in Fla..we don't get to wear cute clothes like that. Love the beanie!
shabbywhitesandmuddyboots.blogspot.com

Business.Blueprints.Brides said...

Love all the looks!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I adore the top in the first outfit!

 
Blogging tips