Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How is your 2012 going so far? I hope wonderfully.

I have had a bit of a roller coaster week. Went on a wonderful date night with Sean on Monday and came home to the news that a family member passed away that evening. She was a wonderful person and will be greatly missed by our whole family. I am hoping that I can make it to the funeral which will require some travelling but Sean is having a large amount of dental work done tomorrow and I am not sure how he will be doing once the anesthetic wears off so it is all up in the air at this point.

So I may be absent over the next few days, or I may have a lot of time on my hands thinking about a wonderful woman depending on how the cards play out. Please keep her children and husband in your thoughts!

12 comments:

carli said...

Holly, so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with her husband, children, your family, and all those affected by this sad news.

Christine said...

Dear Holly,
May you find that peaceful place where the heart goes to mend and I will keep you and the others in my prayers.

Unknown said...

I know first hand what it's like to lose someone, and still am deeply affected by the loss of my Dad. Keeping her Husband and children in my thoughts.

x

Anonymous said...

Sending positive energy, kindness and love to you and yours. May wonderful memories fill you all during this difficult time. Hugs, Lisa

Janet said...

My sympathy for your loss and best wishes for safe travels!

Rachael said...

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Eryn said...

we definitely will keep all of you guys in our thoughts and prayers. i am so sorry to hear this. thinking of you and your family!

Melissa said...

so sorry to hear about your loved one. i'll be praying for you & your family!

Shauna said...

I always find that the right words allude me at times like this...so I'm sending internet hugs.

Terese said...

sorry to hear this news. thinking of you and your family.

Carrie Allen said...

Sorry for your loss.

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

 
Blogging tips