Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wardrobe this week

This month I've attempted to participate in a 30 day wardrobe challenge on a message board I frequent. I've missed a few days already, but I thought it would be fun to do a weekly summary here as well for the days I remembered to whip out my camera!
My latest obsession is small braids. Tucked into a pony tail, hiding in a mess of wavy hair, I don't care but I love them!


I am not a big hair-in-my-face girl so it is a fun way to keep my hair back without pulling it all up.

forever21 sweatshirt. Abercrombie jeans. Stella and Dot bracelet.

Rebecca Taylor cardigan. Hollister tank. Seven for all mankind jeans. Stella and Dot necklace.

Anthropologie sweater. Rebecca Taylor dress. Juicy Couture leggings. Hush Puppy boots. Forever21 hoop earrings. Stella and Dot on the Mark necklace.

Joe Fresh scarf. Anthropologie jacket. Forever21 linen tunic. Juicy Couture jeggings.

And don't forget that class starts tomorrow for our furniture painting series!

18 comments:

Janel from NellieBellie said...

You are too cute! Great outfits! Loving the boots!

rachel said...

You're absolutely adorable! Can't wait for class!

Rachel
xoxo

Jo said...

These outfits are SO cute!! :)

joannadell.blogspot.com

K said...

I can't wait for class too! Can that RT sweater still be found anywhere? I LOVEEE it!

carli said...

Looks good Holly! Fun idea :) PS loving more frequent posts, all the reason to visit more often. Keep up the great work!

Brittany said...

Totally adrorable and I love that sweater from anthroplogie. I am cleaning out my closet right now in hopes that it will be organized enough for me to put together actual outfits again. I need a challenege like showing people what I wear.

Anonymous said...

Love that little braid. You're right, it looks so cute tucked under your hair.

Anonymous said...

You are a real beauty! So excited for the painting series. I may not sleep! Much love, Lisa

Unknown said...

Sweet words ladies, thanks!!

Kyra, I don't think it is in stores anymore but here is an ebay link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rebecca-Taylor-Cardigan-/220929533120?pt=US_CSA_WC_Sweaters&hash=item33706d24c0#ht_500wt_1202

It is called the hand knit Cob Web cardigan if you want to do any searches for it~

Unknown said...

Ooo, I like your F21 stipe top!

Barbara said...

Love that Rebecca cardi so cute.

Stacey said...

I love your rebecca taylor cardigan!

xoxo
Stacey

http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

parenting articles said...

i really like your scarf

parenting articles

Shannon Dew said...

You're adorable Holly, always have been! And you can bet I'm trying that hidden braid today!

Jordin- I Love That! said...

I love your style! I always plan on posting some outfit pics to my blog but it is hard with a toddler. Thanks for sharing!

Audra said...

Adorable outfits! How do you get your hair to grow so quickly? You cut it off and it was a lot shorter than mine, but now yours is much longer! You must have a secret tip!!! LOL!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Oh how cute are those jeans?? :))) Love them. you look great!!

Anonymous said...

I adore your style!! (both fashion and your home!) :)

 
Blogging tips