Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A little flair from a chair

See that crazy patch of color just beyond the flowers on our coffee table?




It is the new super happy chair we bought last week! Remember when I told you that we've had some new purchases for the house? This was the by product of one such purchase. When we were out buying a totally different item (which I am almost ready to show you guys) my mom told me to go look at this chair. I was completely shocked when Sean expressed his love for it. Um, hello, who is this guy? was basically all I could mutter. But with an approval stamp like that I couldn't leave it behind!

I think it is going to be right at home in our family room. It's a fun place where there are often toys out and about so it will blend in well opposite our sectional.

A happy chair for a happy room! Makes me smile every time I come in here.


And a super happy, fun day to you as well!

17 comments:

Apple Box Boutique Inc. said...

What a sunny, happy vignette! Thanks Holly, for brightening up a snowy Edmonton day!

Pinecone said...

The chair is so adorable - love the muted pattern. It looks great in your room too.
xo
Ashlyn

Melissa@thecre8tiveoutlet said...

So Cute! I love the usual "white" look you go for but I think this is a great addition! I could never get my husband to go for this :(

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

LOVE the chair! Looks Fabulous in the room!!!

Lou Cinda

Y Mama said...

I LOVE it! And great color!! I could use 2 of those for my kitchen! I've been on the hunt for awhile now!!

Sarah said...

How cute! Love the look of your family room by the way, I'm pretty new so I don't think I've seen it before.

foreverdecorating said...

I have one too and I love it. Yours looks so good in its place.

Rachael said...

Love the chair! It's a great addition to the room.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love. Heart pounding, LOVE! Enjoy your new addition. Much love, Lisa

Jo said...

Whoa, colour! The chair is beautiful! It looks perfect in your all-white room.

Emreen said...

What a gorgeous chair... Lovely snaps.. !!

Special 'K' said...

Beautiful images, I love the chair. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

gg said...

love the chair pattern with all the white. the picture makes me happy. can't imagine how happy it is in person. :)

Shannon Baker said...

That chair is stunning!
You've got amazing design skills!

Kacey said...

What a perfectly cheerful and cute chair! It's a lovely addition to your house.

Pretty Unique Furniture said...

It looks like it was made for that room! Happy Days :)

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I love the pop of colour and pattern. Perfect. :)

 
Blogging tips