Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sorry Guys! I know things have been pretty boring around here this last week. I have some fun and exciting changes to the blog that will soon be unveiled as well as a few holiday projects I know you will love. I already know what you're thinking "yeah, yeah! We'll believe it when we see it!". Well, I guess the proof will be in the pudding, huh?

Speaking of food, I know many of you will be enjoying a yummy home-cooked feast tomorrow (No, I'm not jealous at all...). We had already celebrated our Thanksgiving back in October so no cranberry sauce and turkey over here. But I will be thinking of you and hoping you are travelling safe and enjoying some quality family time! So eat, drink and be merry, and if you have any pumpkin pie laying around afterwards feel free to air mail it up here!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Ok, don't keep me in suspense! I am dying to see the nightstands! I know they are going to be fabulous so hurry and get them done so I can see! ;o) ~mary~

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award - details are on my blog. :)

Jaime
http://modern-country.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Best at always letting the suspense build is your award from me. ;)

bagfashionista said...

lol -- "proof is in the pudding"...i don't believe i've ever heard of that one before, but it's so cute!

 
Blogging tips