Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Howdy Friends! Thank you for all your interest and support for WhiteBerry Gateau~ I am in the midst of verifying shipping rates for several of you and I cannot thank you enough for all your lovely comments and emails! Make sure you get'em before their gone, because I am not sure I will continue making them once the Holiday season gets closer. We have so much going on (Wren & I each have a Birthday party to plan!) above and beyond all the usual Holiday merry-making. I will be updating with new platters soon as well as updating which ones are already sold and which ones are still available.

I am afraid that for the next little while WhiteBerry will not be updating with many new items either. Lately business has been busy with a ton of custom jobs, which is exciting! Fun colors, new ideas, and lots of amazing new friends. I cannot be more grateful for all the opportunities I have had over the last 6 months!

But the more and more successful WhiteBerry has become, the more our home has become a warehouse of constantly changing furniture. This has become somewhat tiresome, even for me! Slowly but surely I am weeding through my inventory of yet-to-be painted furniture as well as collecting pieces that I LOVE and want to live with for a while that are going to be strictly and only for us! The busier life gets the more I cherish the idea of having static and "finished" rooms to relex and let loose in.

One of those items is a pedestal coffee table for our family room. I love the idea of contrasting a circular table with a square sectional. About 2 weeks ago I found one that was very unique at the salvation army for a song at $30! It is not your typical cottage style pedestal since it is not up on feet like the lovely ones below not to mention that it is massive, but I think that gives it a funky and unexpected twist. I will have pictures for you tomorrow, but until then enjoy these dreamy coffee tables:






14 comments:

Anne said...

Can't wait to see it! As I write this, my laptop is resting on MY painted pedestal coffee table. It was an antique dining table cut down and re-attached to it's feet. I found it on Craigslist a year ago or so for $50. It, too, is massive and perfect for withstanding the abuse my young kids can dish out. They love gathering around it to color, etc.

Amber said...

Oh I love circle coffee tables! Can't wait for the reveal!

Kate said...

I like the contrast between the round and angular.

And, I noticed many people were interested, but did the Francais one sell? Thanks!

Little Lovables said...

oh, I love pedestal tables, I had no idea they made them for coffee table sizes! can't wait to see what you do with yours

lacadregafenice said...

I love this coffee table too! I'm searching for one of this for my new home! If you want you can visit my blog to see my creations.
Bye
Francesca

tracey said...

ooh, i love those blue walls. so pretty!

Love Being A Nonny said...

We also cut down a table to use as a coffee table. It is now being used as a low table for the kids to stand and play with their toys! Love this post!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

I love the round coffee tables too, I have been looking for one and haven't found one yet, I've thought about cutting down my dining rm table but I'm still deciding, love all the pic's!
Hugs~Kelly

Annie said...

Loving the coffee table! It's fab! I just got myself a new coffee table for $20 - after some work I LOVE it! Score! There is nothing better than a cheap piece of furniture you can transform!

carrie1 said...

I <3 these pictures!

Unknown said...

*sigh* those blue stripes are pretty dreamy, aren't they?

Kalee: Thanks for your interest, the Francais has found a new home (pending actually shipping it LOL). But if I find another one in those colors I do have another tarnished silver base that is the exact same to mount it on!

The Real Estate Talker said...

Can't wait to see you new pedestal table all done over. I LOVE the blue table.
Cheryl

Lovely Little Nest said...

Oooh, those tables are lovely! Congratulations on the booming business ~ you are SO talented, I'm glad all of your hard work and creativity is paying off! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures you shared, very inspiring! I am so happy for you that your business is doing so well, you should be so proud!

 
Blogging tips