Sunday, April 26, 2009

We have been out of the blog-loop since our Grandmother flew in to visit for 4 days last week and then we were dog sitting up until today. Hopefully we will be back into our usual routine in the next day or two, but that may be wishful thinking since Wren and I have our New Mom's Network meeting tomorrow and Wren has her first immunization shots on Tuesday. As usual, I am looking forward to our group meeting that we have every Monday with all the new moms in our neighborhood, but I am looking forward to tomorrow's class even more than most since we have a dentist coming in and speaking to us about teething (yikes!!! I am REALLY dreading that whole stage... so it will be nice to get some expert advice). Anyways, we hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It's great to have mommy support groups. I remember teething and I feared the worst. But it wasn't that bad. She had one bad night that's it. But, may I suggest Hyland's homeopathic teething tablets or gel. This stuff is the best and no side effects.

 
Blogging tips