Saturday, April 11, 2009

A very special house tour

To celebrate our 150th post we want to take you on a very special house tour. Now keep in mind that you will not see this anywhere else on the web, this is a Life in the Fun Lane exclusive! The very unique home you are about to visit is the vacation residence of 2 of our best friends. It is small, but cozy. They have some wild taste in colors and a strange sense of humour. The home you are about to tour is known only as "Cat House".




Here I am being greeted at the door.



Mung Kee flashes his killer smile as he invites us in for tea.


Rosy is shown demonstrating the unique door/window design.

I have no idea why but my mom bought this at Ikea for her dog, Deedee, who is not a fan (long story involving Sean tipping the house over while she was in it...) so Rosy and Mung Kee have claimed it as their hang out over at their Grandma's house.

5 comments:

Sa-Sea said...

that is sooo funny! I got the "house tour" pop up and thought we were going to see the finished work. ha!! sooo funny! my dog would HATE that too, but my kids might enjoy it. :)

Kasey said...

how cute is your blog.
love it.
xo

###### said...

girl you are a trip! I was totally thinking I was getting pictures of a house..lol...

Lori Z said...

lol, we had one of those for our cats! They loved it and we had it for awhile until one of them decided to start using it as a litter box. Sadly, we had to get rid of the fun little Ikea kitty house.

Ani said...

LOL you're funny!
My friend has one for her cat. He loves it!!

 
Blogging tips