Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January Candle of the Month

Nothing equates with a Canadian winter in my mind more than Bay stripes. Something about the old wooly jackets and blankets just says warmth and comfort to me during these frigid days of winter.

So the most appropriate candle for January could only be a Hudson's Bay candle (on sale right now for $15!)

It doesn't hurt that it couldn't fit into our living room black and white scheme any better either.
 photo IMG_9007_zpsce81c2b7.jpg 

I chose the scent Fresh Air, but there are a couple other good ones available. This is a soft, gentle scent and not at all overpowering. 
 photo IMG_9008_zps525a48b6.jpg 

Nothing beats the warm glow of a candle on a chilly winter night!
 photo IMG_9015_zpsabc335ad.jpg

Have a happy, warm Wednesday.


1 comment:

Carling Stiksma said...

Yes I would agree with you on anythng Hudsons Bay Co.!!! I Pretty much love it all!!

 
Blogging tips