Monday, December 1, 2008

Just a few more weeks!

It is getting tough to find a good nights sleep since I am regularly a back sleeper and find it hard to sleep for more than an hour or two on my side, but thankfully I only have a few weeks left. I am not so secretly hoping that she will make her debut around 37 or 38 weeks, but even if she doesn't I can look forward to some quality sleep (probably not a lot of it though) in 7 weeks. I also caved in and bought 2 maternity shirts last week from H&M, but they are fairly basic so I am sure I will still wear them afterwards, but things are definitely getting tighter as far as clothing options are concerned

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are such a cute preggers!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how tiny you still are! You look amazing. :)

 
Blogging tips