Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ripped Ribbon Results

I got around to picking up some linen on super sale at the fabric store after work on Thursday and tore off about 15 lengths in verious widths to try and recreate the perfectly imperfect shabby chic bows shown a few posts below. It was definitely the missing touch the tree needed to add a little character and who can argue with the insanely affordable price? It actually inspired me to perhaps go back and buy some more to use as the ribbon on all our gifts. I also wandering into the back yard and clipped a few lengths of evergreen to mount above the window for an extra festive touch!




7 comments:

Kristen said...

Holly, I love your ribbons! They look so shabby but in a great way; your tree is gorg! Rachel Ashwell would be proud!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love it.

Jessica said...

gorgeous!

Jenna said...

It looks great Holly! I love your ribbons!

Mrs.HVK said...

Holly I knew your tree would not disappoint! It's Beautiful:) Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hey! I found your blog through "so not Martha". Your tree is absolutely georgous!!

And Congrats and best of luck with your new baby! :)

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Beautiful tree!

 
Blogging tips