Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tissue Paper Pom Poms

This week we pretty much finished the nursery and only have the chandelier to hang (which we will do on Monday when I will share pics!). I had a blast putting together these Martha Stewart tissue paper pom poms to hang over the crib instead of a mobile and just wanted to give them a great review for anyone considering using them for a party or home decor. They are easy to assemble and look just as good in real life as they do on the box, which makes them a great project for a new DIYer. The kit can be purchase at your local Michaels or you can buy them online at http://www.marthastewartcrafts.com/detail.php?p=58378

1 comment:

erynn said...

I love those! I used them for my cousin's bridal shower to hang over the gift table. Can't wait to see them in your nursery.

 
Blogging tips