Friday, December 5, 2008

Ready, Set, Decorate!

We got all our living room furniture back in the living room last night, and it was nice to finally enjoy an evening in one of our "Finished" rooms. To top the night off we made a trip down to the tree lot to pick out a Christmas Tree, which was perfect since it was the first heavy snowfall of the year! After spending about 20 minutes humming and hawing over the different trees we found this beauty and took her home. She still has a little "relaxing" to do, but we think she fits perfectly (although maybe next year we will go a little bigger!).


I will have to go out and get quite a few more strands of lights, but we will hopefully be back on Monday with pics of our finished project.






On a side note, I thought I would share what happens when pets and self timed cameras collide while trying to make them pose for Christmas pictures:



2 comments:

Abby said...

Holly I love the tree!!! I also have to say that I told my sister about your new favorite name Emery...She's due in Feb. with her 3rd, and now she is all over it!! She loves how unique, yet classic it is! She has no idea what she's having but I'm now secretly hoping for a boy because I love, love, love the Emery, along with the rest of your names! Have a wonderful weekend! So sorry for the paragraph comment!

Jennifer said...

The tree looks great!!!

 
Blogging tips