Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snowy Owls

I discovered the most wonderful greenhouse/home decor store last week, and while I wanted to buy at least one of everything, I desperately wanted one of these gorgeous owls:


At the time I had no where to put it and therefore could not justify the $25-$40 price tags. Well, I must have had a little Karma coming my way because while strolling through Home Goods on Saturday I found this little cutie for a whopping $5.99! So I popped her on a branch and threw her on a cake stand covered by a garden cloche.



6 comments:

Mommy Moreno said...

OMG - your ticker says only 41 days til the due date! I didnt realize you were SO CLOSE! sooo exciting!

S said...

i LOVE that owl- makes me wish i lived near a home goods!

'dee said...

So pretty!!! It looks so ethereal - love it.

Mrs. McB said...

Very cute! Mr. McB and I have one on our tree. :)

Sadye said...

Is it crazy of me that I'm worried he's going to suffocate under all that glass?? :) I want one in my house, he's so cute!

Jenna said...

Oh Holly your post made me laugh! Cael and I were at a nursery a few weeks ago and I found these amazing bird ornaments! I got two cute little peacocks and a dove! We got the most amazing ornament for C's mom! I'll post pics on my blog so you can see them!

 
Blogging tips