Thursday, March 6, 2014

Updated Video Tour of the Living and Dining Room

I had a comment this week asking for an updated video tour, but I feel like narrated tours are kind of well, umm, awkward, so I decided to just do another video of the living/dining room like the tour we did last year (you can see it here). I find these hilarious to make (laughing at all my 'artistic' shots while editing can bring tears I tell ya!) but they do give a lot more perspective to how things are laid out and where different things you see in photos actually land in our house.



Thanks for the request Karen, and I hope you enjoyed it as well!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So amazing tour! Lovely rooms... I'm so jelly :33

❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

bright, sunny and gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was fast! Absolutely beautiful home, thanks Holly. You're the sweetest!
Karen :)

Stacey said...

You home is just so beautiful!!!!

xoxo
Stacey

Five Minute Style 

HeidiFerguson said...

Your style is out of this world, Holly!!!! I love everything about it! Thanks for taking the time to do this! I know the video was only 3 minutes long, but I KNOW it took a lot longer to film and edit!!
Thanks again!

Amanda | naturalmommie.com said...

So serene and beautiful, Holly! We all have these ideas of what we *think* a home looks like inside then seeing it in person or through a video is such a neat experience! It's been so fun watching your home evolve over the years, even though I feel somewhat like a creepy creeper LOL

Freckles Chick said...

Not only is your home just as awesome in video as it is in pics, this vid tour shows how real your home is. No just decorated for blog business ;-) KWIM

xoxo

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

That was pure awesomeness! Your home is gorgeous. Loved seeing it like that!

 
Blogging tips