Monday, March 10, 2014

Possession Obsession: Rachel Castle


I recently fell in love. HARD. I discovered the vision and talent of Rachel Castle. Her sunny Australian outlook mixed with clean white backdrops make her creations nothing short of perfection. She is primarily an artist, but also has a fun line of bed linens and cushions. I immediately knew I needed a piece from her insanely happy line so I settled on the HELL YEAH seen above. Bad words never looked so good!

I would be more than happy to fill a whole house with her creations. Just tell me this doesn't make you happy!
(I won't believe you)

Rachel at work in her studio.







Check out Rachel and her beautiful creations here, I promise you will leave with a smile.

3 comments:

Katie (Crazy Mama J) said...

How sweet! Love her "Yee Ha!" Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

So sweet rooms! I want to live there ^_-

❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
Rinako

Freckles Chick said...

I need that sheeza & goddam you are good looking art piece lol.

Her work makes me happy.

 
Blogging tips