Thursday, January 31, 2013

Friday

{ watching and waiting for her friends to arrive }
2 hours before party time, mind you


So true! And we have all been doing a lot of waiting this week. Waiting for sunshine, waiting for Spring. Wren has been waiting ever so patiently for her belated Birthday party. But if you don't make the most of the time spent simply waiting for things, you miss what might have been. 

While I am sure I will have a lot more waiting to do before our Spring arrives, I am simply happy to to be done waiting for temperatures to get back above minus twenty. For a little while at least.

{our week was spent inside thanks to temperatures nearing minus 40 Celsius with wind chill }

Wren's patience payed off for her on Thursday when it was PARTY TIME! at last.

But you will have to wait until Monday to see the festivities (sorry!)

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Can't wait for the party pics on Monday. Patience is a virtue.....I am short in that department ;)
Happy Weekend.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Oh how lovely!!!!! What a party!

bagfashionista said...

hahaha...tease!

glad to hear that it was a ball of a time! (pun intended)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see all the party details, Wren is just a dollface! And thank you for making me crave Birthday cake the past two days Holly!
xoxo, B!

Moore Minutes said...

lol, you're funny...I'll practice my patience as I wait for more beautiful details. :) This is just gorgeous!

 
Blogging tips