Friday, June 15, 2012

Check out this sale!

Just wanted to post an extra little tidbit this afternoon while we are on the topic of candles! I made a trip to Bath and Body Works today to load up on candles and wallflowers to help get rid of the over powering paint smell at Lexington while we clean and stage all weekend and I was thrilled to randomly catch their big semi-annual sale. I am not sure if all the same offers are available online, but in store you can pick out a candle holder with the purchase of any two candles. But the best part is that nearly all candles are 50% off!

So I grabbed two of these White Palm candles in both large and medium along with two containers. I wasn't sure if the lovely faux bois ceramic container was included but after 2 associates asked the manager she said it definitely was which was a  pretty insane deal because the holder was $39.50! Plus I was able to use a $10 off coupon my Mom gave me. Over $110 worth of candles and accessories for $32 before my coupon. Looks like it's gonna be a good weekend!


If you make a pit stop there let me know what scent you thought was the best! I was so torn between 4 or 5 of them, I may just grab a couple more.

5 comments:

{ L } said...

Love that holder!!! Juniper Breeze is my all time favorite B&BW scent. I don't think it comes in a candle, but it's availablebin Wallflowers and the lotion is the best!

Deborah said...

Just got home from bath & body works. The lotions and shower gels did me in! I didn't buy any candles because I have so many at home already!

Barbara said...

Ooh I love these candles right now I have the herb varity mango cilantro sounds odd but so good.

Anonymous said...

Amazing deal!

Vintage Home said...

wow love the holders...thanks for the heads up!

 
Blogging tips