Friday, December 23, 2011

Birthday Time

It was a great morning to have a birthday! About 10 minutes after waking up my best friend called to wish me a good day and confirm our plans for tonight.

Then Sean dropped of these beauties for me.



Along with a decadent breakfast only fitting for a birthday girl. The best part about being 28? Deciding that it is a-ok to eat junk food as a meal!

Tonight we are going out for a big family dinner then spending the evening at our favorite live Jazz lounge with my friends. It may not be an over the top birthday but it is shaping up to be a pretty awesome one.

TGIF everyone and thanks for all the birthday wishes in my last post!!!

15 comments:

Emily Ann said...

Yum! Happy Birthday!

Rebecca said...

All I have to say is how sweet and YUM!

Maria said...

Randomly found your blog and I'm loving it! You have great pictures and fabulous style!
Happy birthday! Hope 28 treats you well :)
And happy holidays!

Pudel-design said...

Happy Birthday;)

http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

I want that doughnut!

Happy 28th!

Betty said...

Happy Birthday! Today is my sister's birthday too. My mother's was the 28th and mine is the 29th, so I know what it's like to have a Christmas time birthday. I hope your presents were wrapped in birthday paper and not Christmas paper. :)

MrsKBJ said...

Happy Birthday Holly! I hope you enjoyed your day!
xo
Kelly

foreverdecorating said...

Oh to be 28 again. Happy Birthday!

Between You and Me said...

Happy Birthday!

You'l be amazed how many things you'll decide are just fine to do and maybe not to do in another ten years. :}

................. said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy every minute of it.

Carrie said...

Happy 28th Birthday!!

Kellie Collis said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy the holidays! Kellie xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Happy 28th birthday, sweet pea. Wishing you nothing but the best. :)

 
Blogging tips