Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Life in Paradise

Sorry for the radio silence guys! My laptop died over a week ago and I am making the transition to Mac (I'm sure it will be great, but I don't deal well with change!). No sooner had my laptop bit the dust than we hopped on a plane to California for some much needed rest and relaxation. We had so much happening in March with at least two bouts of flu, countless trips to the dentist between all of us, and my endless hunt for the next flip project (and a fun upcoming announcement I will be sharing in a few weeks that I've been working on) it seems like the whole month went by in the blink of an eye. 

So we are slowing down for the next couple weeks. And while I may not have a slew of decor related posts I will have no shortage of pictures of warm weather and lush palm trees. Which is exactly what I've been longing for after our endless winter.


IMG_03041

Is there anything more fun than cannon ball contests? I think not.
IMG_02981


IMG_02961
IMG_03211

Be sure to stop by on Thursday as well, I have a really really fabulous giveaway!
And now I am off to pack up for our rendez vous with Mickey Mouse for the rest of the week.
toodles!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

we missed you by a week- we spent spring break at disney! loved the sun! have fun, and when you are back we need to meet up so I can get a teepee made for you!

primjillie said...

I will look for you! We will be in disneyland the rest of the week too!

Jill

Stacey said...

Have fun at Disney! I hope you're all enjoying a del deserve break!!

xoxo
Stacey
Five Minute Style 

Unknown said...

Looks heavenly. My little peanut has the exact same dress. Guess we both have the same great taste... hee hee.

Carling Stiksma said...

Looks like you are having a great holiday! Enjoy yourselves!

Carling

Ann said...

I'm so happy to see that you bring your fur baby along. Sometimes, dogs become forgotten when people have kids, but it's SO nice to see a family who doesn't go that route. To me, my fur kiddos are family members, just like my skin family members :))).

Nicki said...

Who needs a laptop when you're in paradise, right?! Looks like a great time!

 
Blogging tips