Tuesday, April 22, 2014

We're Back!

 photo disney025blog_zps7d343df9.jpg 

Sometimes it feels just as good to come home as it does to go on holidays. We had such a fun, relaxing break from daily life while we were away (thanks for not giving up on me and my blog on my little hiatus!), but it is kind of refreshing how much we've been motivated to do since we got home. 

 photo disney032blog_zps97bcb0bd.jpg 

We did all our favorite things, spent lots of time catching up on the sunshine it feels like we've been missing here at home, and had lots of laughs. Sean falling through a screen door will forever make me giggle uncontrollably (regretably, no photo of that moment).
 photo disney038blog_zpsc56318ee.jpg 

A day at the beach with my Dad, despite being cloudy and overcast, was probably my single favorite adventure.
 photo disney026blog_zps24851380.jpg  photo disney017blog_zps53d2f031.jpg 

And of course we did the obligatory Disney stay, which was a blast, yet soooo tiring.
 photo disney004blog_zps26079161.jpg  photo disney001blog_zps689b59f8.jpg

But we are back at it and have been excited about the warm weather that is finally signalling Spring here at home! Mainly because we are going to tackle a bathroom reno upstairs in Wren's bathroom as well as our staircase (FINALLY!!!!). I have so many ideas and plans that I will share here and some fun news I'll be unveiling in the next week or so with one of my favorite bloggers.

VIVA LA WARM WEATHER!!!

2 comments:

Freckles Chick said...

Welcome back, Holly! Looks like a much deserved vacay! Can I tell you how uber excited I am about your upcoming renos?! Also, thanks for the comedic relief, Sean.

Gail said...

Welcome back Holly! Aren't holidays the best! Goodness I can't believe how Wren has grown up sooooo fast! Seems just like yesterday she was born!

 
Blogging tips