Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Candle of the Month

 photo IMG_8326_zps00f015d8.jpg 

I know it is the season of apple cider/pumpkin spice and all that jazz, but you know what? I miss Summer! I've been juggling so much these past few weeks that it feels like I barely turned my head around and it went from Summer to early Winter...

I am going to pretend it's Summer for a few moments again with my November candle of the month: Tilly by Rosie Jane
 photo IMG_8294_zps039f9558.jpg 

Oh My Gosh, this candle is by far one of the most fragrant, beautiful candles I've ever enjoyed burning (coming from a candle addict, that is high praise! Well Done Rosie Jane!!). It is a fruity bouquet, filled with the scents of grapefruit, pineapple and gardenia. And I love that it's named after her daughter Matilda.
 photo IMG_8304_zps18df889f.jpg 

The candle is a little more money than I would usually spend ($38 here) but is has already lasted me well over a month (60 hours burn time) and like I mentioned, SUPER fragrant. In fact, they recommend burning it no longer than 2 hours at a time because it has such a high fragrance oil content. 
 photo IMG_8324_zps0c37d47b.jpg 

I actually fell in love with this scent so much that I have decided to deem it my personal fragrance. I don't think I've bought a bottle of perfume for myself in over 10 years, and am almost out of the last one Sean bought for me. But I am not really a perfume kind of girl anyway, and this roll on oil feels much more natural to me. Maybe it's because it's an oil and doesn't have that sharp alcohol smell perfumes usually have. 
 photo IMG_8328_zps51eb7a4d.jpg

Have you been burning a delightful candle lately? I'm curious to hear whether anyone else out there is still dreaming of flowers and fruits instead of pumpkins and caramel apples...

1 comment:

Frugal Farmhouse & Co said...

Seen your interview in style at home .com today in my news feeds !!! Was a lovely surprise :)

 
Blogging tips