Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Closet Clean Out

Hey Guys! I was making a pile of things to take to Goodwill this weekend and when I started purging, I couldn't stop. I tend to let things go if I haven't worn them within the past year, and none of these gorgeous Rebecca Taylor pieces have seen the light of day for a while so it is time I pass them on. As with all my closet sales, shipping WITHIN CANADA AND THE US is included in the price. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PURCHASING PLEASE ASK!! I always do a thorough check of everything and point out any flaws, but I'm not perfect so please ask for more photos or info if you have questions about anything. Thanks so much, and happy shopping!

Rebecca Taylor floral short sleeve blouse, 100% silk, size 2
$sold
IMG_8202


Purple silk Rebecca Taylor blouse, size 4
IMG_8204






Rebecca Taylor navy and cream striped dress with beaded neckline. Retailed for over $300, worn twice. 100% silk, Size 4
$sold
IMG_8205



Rebecca Taylor 100% silk snakeskin patterned blouse. Size 2
$35
IMG_8206






Rebecca Taylor cotton eyelet strapless dress. Size 6. Just noticed some small staining along part of the hem, priced accordingly. $sold
IMG_8209
IMG_8210




Rebecca Taylor 100% silk army style dress. Size 2, meant to have a tighter skirt area and blouse-y top. Super cute on.
$60

IMG_8212







Rebecca Taylor purple silk tunic. Super feminine and flowy. Retailed for $300, worn once. Size 4.
$sold

IMG_8211




Rebecca Taylor knitted sweater tunic. There is some metallic threading that really makes it cute. Great for the fall with riding boots and leggings. Size small
$sold
IMG_8207
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice items! :)

❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
Rinako

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

If you could start buying this kind of stuff in say...size 6...then wearing it twice and selling it at an awesome discount (like you are) I'd be ALL OVER IT.

:-)

I would have for sure bought that top blouse. And the dress. To start. :-)

204 Park said...

I love cleaning out my closet- I think you just inspired me ;) Xo, S

Lisa Mackay said...

So much Pretty!!

Antonella said...

Hi, could you do a post on your closet? I'd love to see how you organize everything, becasue you seem to be dressed in leggings/jeans or dresses + boots as I do! And I'm trying to reconfigure the space to I have to make everything accessible
Thanks a lot!
:-)

 
Blogging tips