Monday, October 1, 2012

A person's a person no matter how small

Wise words, Mr. Seuss. In the last few weeks it is unbelievable how much Wren is losing the last remnants of babyhood. She is still a full fledged toddler, but definitely not a baby any longer. A good reminder to enjoy these moments before they, too, pass. 

I know I will look back in the not so distant future and long for the days when she would sit on the window ledge while we whip up pancakes together on a sunny Fall morning. But for now I will just savor them and remember that right now it is important to enjoy every moment.

I think today might be the perfect day to bring out the pumpkins and get ready for Halloween. Wren is really excited about it all this year!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Holly this is so true. My lil man is 8 months and I already feel like he is losing his babyness. Ahhh they grow and change so fast. I'm gonna go watch him nap now ;)

Anne Boykin said...

Hi Holly, Your Wren has such pretty little feet! Please enjoy her as much as you possibly can.

Velud'arte said...

Ohh that photo so original ...
Awoke in me a sense of Doing more with my daughter who is wonderful and is growing so fast!

Barbara said...

Sweet feet, she is going to have a blast what a great time of year for her.
Can't wait to see what you do!

Leslie G said...

It's funny, Cameron's baby days have been loooong gone for me, but I attribute that to Kylie taking his place. He grew up so fast when she was born. Now with Kylie, my last baby- you can bet I will be savoring every ounce of her babyhood, even though it too is almost gone. Bittersweet!

Shell in your Pocket said...

So very cute!
sandy toe

Jones said...

I love all your halloween decorations.
I would love to see progress...even little progress at parkview. So exciting what you are doing!

 
Blogging tips