Friday, September 23, 2011

Hi Guys!!

I just wanted to stop by real quick with the great news that our cabinets should be arriving in the next day or so!!! Since my last post I've been feverishly working on completing the family room (I have a fun TV console project I'll be sharing in the next day or two). When you think of renos you never include all the time dedicated to things like switching out plugs and switches, touching up baseboards, painting and the list seems to go on and on. Anytime a free moment arises I whip out my supplies and get back to work! Anyways, I've been making a really strong push to have everything finished this weekend (although we will still be waiting on counters) so that I can get started with planning our first ever massive Halloween bash! I can't wait to share my plans and ideas for all that, but it feels like life is on hold in a sense until all this kitchen snafu is cleared up.

Besides scraping caulking out from under my nails, I've also been spending some time hanging with my sis this week. She had surgery on Tuesday to correct her broken nose and she has been home bound since then. We plan on maybe doing an outting to Michael's this weekend to load up on party supplies and I was thinking of doing a vlog post of our finds!

Stay happy my friends!!

1 comment:

Alana in Canada said...

Wonderful to hear from you again! Exciting news about those cabinets--and the hallowe'en bash! Have a great weekend.

 
Blogging tips