Friday, June 5, 2009

Saturday Summer plans


I am really looking forward to doing a lot of garage sale-ing (I'm pretty sure I just made that word up...) this summer. I kind of like being up early and first on the scene to scoop up all the best treasures! Tomorrow is going to be my first "official" garage sale day. Wren is going to be spending the morning with her Grandma and Sean has been gracious enough to come along with his pick-up truck to collect all the goodies incase I find anything big!

Hope everyone has fun plans for this weekend too~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love a good garage sale, though I usually go when I'm in town with my mama. :0) She is a pro. She knows all of the good spots. I need to do a post on just all of the great things she has already gotten for Finlei at yard sales! I love it! Happy yard sale weekend!

 
Blogging tips