Thursday, February 19, 2009

So much going on

Today Wren is officially 2 months old!
And she is definitely our child! After only 9 weeks of life she has witnessed a full bathroom renovation, the flooring on the landing being installed, the living room and dining room finished, and the beginning of the family room reno.

I am going to start re-tiling around the fireplace tomorrow and then we will install the floors. Even though we are not done the family room (hopefully be next week) I have not been able to resist picking up some great pieces! I have had my eyes on these Shabby Chic poufs for quite some time, envisioning how fun and perfect they would look in a well loved family room, and after seeing them in Kelly Wearstler's sons room I knew I needed a couple.
While browsing HomeGoods a couple days ago I just happened to stumble across a beautiful set of silver poufs on clearance for only $80 each!! I had already decided to do the family room in whites (of course!) and various shades of grey and silver so I could hardly believe my luck. Now we are on a mission for the perfect white sectional...

8 comments:

ezza said...

I cant believe she is already two months! She is gorgeous!

Meredith said...

Gorgeous little baby girl! Can't wait to see reno pictures!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

She's so precious...I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks!

claire @ a peachtree city life said...

She is soo soo cute!!

And I'm very impressed with how much you all have done, all while adapting to life with a newborn!! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish we were as motivated as you with home renovations. We started a project three months ago and it's still not done. I used the excuse that we have a kid now. But obviously, after looking at all you've gotten done with a newborn, that excuse doesn't fly as well ; )

Jenna said...

Happy 2 month Birthday Wren! You are so motivated Holly! I can't believe how much you are getting done with a newborn in the house :)

Nicole said...

Time sure does fly! Congrats on the find at Homegoosds! I love that place. I can't wait to see pictures!

Leigh said...

What a cutie!

 
Blogging tips