Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Act of Kindness

I received a pleasant surprise this afternoon when Sean came home from running errands. He had a bouquet of the same flowers that were used in our wedding center pieces (white roses and bells of Ireland). I was already having a great day, but that just made it even better!

And since I am taking pictures in the dining room here is quick glimpse at the current set up. We are on the hunt for a longer, rectangular table and do not have any of the pictures or mirrors hung, but at least it is finally liveable again! (you can click on any picture to enlarge).




8 comments:

Carpenter Family said...

I hope your shabby chic stays chic the older your little girl gets. I have three children and they just find away to make a mess. Nice blog. Beautiful little girl.

bryn alexandra said...

I love it!! And your camera is very very nice, awesome pictures.

Amanda said...

Great room, I love your dark floors and all the plants. Very serene.

The Smiths said...

Love it! and the flowers are so pretty.

###### said...

Awww how sweet Holly..

Meredith said...

What a sweet husband! The house is looking more and more like a spa every day!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

So lovely :)

Unknown said...

Love all of your spaces!

 
Blogging tips