Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Little Fun in the Sun

Ahhh, I am already in rest and relaxation mode just thinking about the vacation we leave for on Saturday morning. We are taking a 2 week trip to Palm Springs and plan on doing a whole lot of absolutely nothing! On the agenda so far: Eating, eating and eating some more at all our favorite restaurants; shopping (I am hoping to get the baby bedding along with some well deserved new clothes for myself and of course lots of fabulous shoes); lounging by the pool.

I am having a tough time packing since it is starting to feel a lot like fall here and it is going to be about 100 degrees there so the only thing sitting in my suitcase at this point is a big bottle of sunscreen and this dress, which I will probably wear to death:


No comments:

 
Blogging tips