Monday, September 29, 2008

All Things White

As those of you who know me know very well, I LOVE WHITE! In my world, the more white, the merrier. As you can see we picked a very dark wood floor to contrast with all our white furniture, but left to my own devices I would have immediately gone with a painted white wood floor. So, I am sure you can guess what color I would like to redo the kitchen with. Slowly I am collecting pictures of what I would like to do in the kitchen and ideas that I find interesting. My current plan is to use shelves instead of upper cabinetry along one whole wall as seen here in Rachel Ashwell's kitchen:


I am not sure whether or not I will do floating shelves though, or use slabs of carrera marble on brackets which I saw on an episode of my favorite show, Bravo's Flipping Out.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips