Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday

Here we go!

{ even small keys can open very heavy doors }
charles dickens
 photo IMG_8220_zps41fad0c0.jpg 

I wanted to capture and bottle up my walk home from school this morning. There wasn't even a slight hint of breeze, the sun was bright and beautiful yellow leaves were literally raining down from the trees on me. It was one of those rare moments you could actually feel crystalizing into a memory. 
 photo IMG_8178_zps1afbb828.jpg
Let's cross our finger the beautiful sunshine holds out all weekend while we get the outside of CottageK painted.

I hope your weekend is full and filled with memories yet to be made.

PS: be sure to follow me on Instagram or search #CottageK for sneak peeks in between blog updates!


2 comments:

carli said...

That's how it's felt here in Cochrane! Perfect, crisp fall days. The leaves are sticking around longer than usual and it's not *too* cold yet. Love it!

Julie said...

LOVE that Charles Dickens quote, I hadn't heard it before. Fall is so gorgeous, it's honestly my favourite time of year, it always makes me feel refreshed. love it.

 
Blogging tips