Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Spring!


HELLO Dear readers and friends! I owe you an overdue apology for the last few weeks that have been awfully blank here in blog land. I am not one for feeling like I need to apologize for not blogging, specially because I tend to think of my blog more like my stream of consciousness or a diary than anything else, but over a month without stopping by is definitely extreme. And after being stopped numerous times this week by readers while I was out and about I felt pretty bad about it!

So why exactly have I been absent? I'll start with all of March. We had some very important meetings...



Some very important engagements...


Going around to all our favorite places. We took a full month to spend some quality family time relaxing in Southern California. And common sense told me that it probably
wasn't the smartest idea to broadcast such an extended holiday online, even if we took all the proper precautions back home.

Specially because we brought our extremely terrifying guard dog along.


It was truly a holiday unlike any other, filled with lots of memories and moments that we will cherish for a long time.


We arrived back home at the start of April, and have been getting settled into daily life again.

You may remember that I mentioned I was going to be working on some interesting and fun projects this Spring and that is exactly what I have been doing since we walk back through our front door. The last two weeks have been a roller coaster of excitement and anticipation as I venture down a new path that I am going to be bringing you all along on. What can I possibly doing that demands so much time? I am thrilled to share the beginning of everything tomorrow but the long and short of it is that I have bought an adorable little townhouse that I am renovating from top to bottom. It was time that I took my flipping from furniture to something a little bigger.

or maybe a lot bigger LOL.

I can't wait to take you along on this trip



15 comments:

Libby said...

Yay- glad you are back! Can't wait for blog posts of the townhouse!

Leslie G said...

Good to see you Holly! I have been wondering about you! Im glad you guys got a truly relaxing and fun vacation- especially since your about to start something so big. Some of those pictures- and Wren's expressions, are priceless! =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your purchase!! We are going to D'land next week ;D

Rebel Sunday said...

So glad your back! I was having withdrawls! :) Yay for renovating!

Stacey said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip, I love the picture of Wren and Minnie!

xoxo
Stacey
http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Great pics, and congrats!

Ashley said...

so exciting! and totally makes sense not to broadcast that you're away. can't wait to bring our girls to disney when they're bigger.

carli said...

Yay! What an exciting project! Can't wait to see what you do with a town home. Good luck with everything Holly :)

Robyn said...

OMGosh....you were in my neighborhood for a month! LOL Hope your renovation goes smooth as warm buttah!

Kris Vogelsang said...

Can't wait to follow your project with you! How exciting!
Kris (www.CricketAcresStudio.blogspot.com)

Dawn said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to hear about your new venture!

Lovely Little Nest said...

Wow! Congratulations, that is SO exciting! I can't wait to see the trasnformation!

And I'm glad you're back ~ I've missed your blogs! :)

Rachael said...

Relieved that you are well and still up for renovations! I was beginning to worry!

Jennifer said...

So Happy You Are Back! Your family pics are beautiful.

Mrs. Z said...

Will you be having week 4 painting class, or did I miss it?

 
Blogging tips