Friday, July 30, 2010

I want to send a HUGE congratulations to Becki of Whippy Cake! Whippy cake is one of our hardworking sponsors and just launched their new website. It is so easy to make and create one of a kind hair pieces now that it is literally a piece of cake~
And I think it is high time that I make this skirt mine... it has been haunting my dreams.
How fun would it be to wear a petticoat all day? Can't wait!!!

If you are interested in becoming one of our much appreciated sponsors for the month of August drop me a line at inthefunlane@gmail.com for more info!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great idea they have! I love their stuff. Thanks for sharing Holly!

Have a good weekend my dear.

Jess Xox

Lolly Jane said...

Glad you gave her a shout out! She's a pal of ours {we live w/in a mile of each other!} and we helped launch her giveaway blastoff. She's just as FAB in person! Here's to hoping her site knocks her socks off! ;)

becki said...

YOu are too too sweet for sharing that. Thank you so much for the kind words. You'll always be a fav of mine!

-b

ps. you and the pettiskirt belong together.

 
Blogging tips