Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am afraid that any day now our streak of Summer weather will cease and in the blink of an eye it will be our shortest (and perhaps loveliest) season: Fall. While I start to get excited about Thanksgiving (which takes place at the beginning of October here in Canada) and Halloween, particularly the decor, smells and leaves I just have to remind myself that it will feel like forever until the warm weather returns once those cool days arrive. So we have to enjoy each and every sunny moment!

While I was working on some of those Halloween projects in the garage and on the driveway today Wren was happy as a lark (or perhaps a wren... not sure if the saying still works with the subsitution though) to enjoy the sun and the grass. She is very entertaining to watch while outside and finds grass very amusing, not quite sure what to make of it. It is a handy little tool though because once you set her down in it she does not move an inch. She will bounce, laugh, sing and pull on it but she refuses to crush it.





She is also on the brink of walking, which is a little scary to say the least! She is one confident baby and is fully convinced she has already mastered the skill. She will pull herself up on any and everything and then just let go and do her thing without any hesitation.

Usually resulting in bumps and bruises.

Luckily I have the best medicine that always works: Kisses!

15 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful photos! Wren always looks so delighted with life!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute

Shannon Dew said...

AWE she seems like such a happy baby!

Cindy said...

love the photos, with those little toofers in her mouth!

Unknown said...

I love seeing photo's of Wren - Such a happy baby!

And Ooo I spy Halloween in the background - Looks great already!!

Unknown said...

Oh and Holly, where is your grey top from? - very pretty.

Rachel Moss said...

So cute! She does seem like a very happy little girl. Grass is magical to my little one, too!

Anonymous said...

I want to see those Halloween decorations in the background..LOVE Halloween decor!

and baby girl is just precious!

Lena said...

I love your blog and seeing photos of Wren is my favorite. She is getting so big (teeth!) that grin is the greatest.

Mizi said...

Wow, beautiful pictures and such a great blog! Just found it and I love it!

Jenni said...

Oh, you two are just ADORABLE!

MrsKBJ said...

Cute! I spot a couple of teeth!! :O)

Rebecca said...

Wren is so darling! I love the photo of you and her with her tongue sticking out!!!! Too cute!

###### said...

beautiful pics..

Unknown said...

Thanks so much everyone!
Suzy, my shirt is actually a mini dress I got at Old Navy about 3 years ago. I probably should wear it as a shirt these days though LOL.

 
Blogging tips