Sunday, September 5, 2010

Queen Anne table

There haven't been many White Berry reveals around here lately, huh?! I have literally been up to my eye balls in paint, just not on any of my own pieces. Since it has been so busy I really only have the space and time to slip in one or two smaller White Berry items in the production line that seems to have sprung up. But I have purposely carved out a hole in my schedule for the coming week to hopefully dent the pile of larger scale dressers, desks, etc.
But for today I have a lovely little White Berry items to share. It was actually picked up as part of a set for a client of mine, but she only needed one table. Which left one for WhiteBerry.
Nothing fancy, just some white paint and a little sandpaper!
Oh yeah, and a pretty Anthro knob to give it a little color~

While I couldn't get away with sneaking in too much pink decor, bright flowers are irresistable and bring so much fun to the room!

This table totally has what I call supermodel legs!



I know that Sean really appreciates the weeks I keep the large items to a minimum, strictly because he doesn't have much moving to do LOL.

17 comments:

Pudel-design said...

Love;)
Cute knob and nice shape of the legs.

Lovely greetings...

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

That table is gorgeous!! And I'm with you.... great legs! That knob just sets it off. Beautiful job! I am amazed at what white paint can do to a piece of furniture. Love & blessings from NC!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

love it! simple, sweet! perfect!
gail

Rebecca@This Present Life said...

What a difference a little paint makes! I think we've all passed right by tables just like the "before" ones and didn't realize how cute they could be. Now instead of passing them by, I'll be keeping an eye out for them! And the little touch of pink is so sweet :)

Ruffled Snob said...

Those Anthropologie knobs make my heart sing! I have a beautiful jewlery board full of them to hang necklaces on:)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

That ugly little table sure came to life with your special touches of magic.

Love it.

hugs
sissie

Simple Daisy said...

Love it!
Great re-do and the knob is just perfect!!!

Kacey said...

Beautiful shape - and love that knob! Your styling is fabulous as well - I'm so terrible at styling that I always notice that aspect!

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*They turned out Beautiful Holly!!~*~*LOVE them!~*~*Rachel ;)

Chats with Jack said...

That table looks like it's wearing heels!

M.J. said...

I love the legs on this table!! What a find! It looks sooo awesome! I'm a furniture painting addict getting quite a high of your blog!!

Douglas said...

It looks great. The knob is the perfect touch of glamour. There are so many of those ugly colored wood tables with such great lines....the real job is convincing my husband that wood is better PAINTED! :P If you've figured out the secret to that...let me know! Marissa

corners of my life said...

Fun blog - glad I stopped by and I look forward to future visits.

No name said...

Holly I love your Hollyhocks! lol... Mine finally bloomed this summer after nursing them from seeds. I love the pink little knob and the end table also. Very pretty:)

Blessings,
Shanna
www.revampedfrenchmaison.com

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

This is adorable! Love that pretty little knob. Really one of my favorites!

SHERRY HART said...

Those tables are singing now!!! Your pictures are always so pretty!!! What kind of camera do you use? [ or you are just an awesome photographer!]

Dasha said...

I love your faded wicker basket. Did it come in that finish or did you make it that beautiful faded beachy color?

 
Blogging tips